National League: The Fight For Survival
The relegation scenario facing York City going into their final game at home to Forest Green Rovers next Saturday.
CHESTER 52 (-6)
29/4 Boreham Wood (H)
WOKING 52 (- 14)
29/4 Dagenham (A)
TORQUAY 50 (-9)
29/4 North Ferriby (H)
GUISELEY 50 (-17)
29/4 Solihull Moors (H)
YORK CITY 49 (-15)
29/4 Forest Green (H)
BRAINTREE 48 (-23)
29/4 Aldershot (A)
* NORTH FERRIBY & SOUTHPORT ALREADY RELEGATED
1) If York City LOSE they are definitely relegated.
2) If York City DRAW they would require any TWO of:
- Braintree not to win at Aldershot.
- Guiseley to lose at home to Solihull Moors.
- Torquay to lose at home to North Ferriby with a six-goal swing.
3) If York City WIN they would require any ONE of:
- Guiseley to fail to beat Solihull Moors at home.
- Torquay to fail to beat North Ferriby at home.
- Woking to lose at Dagenham & Redbridge.
- Chester to lose to Boreham Wood at home with a nine-goal swing.