York City Forum - From Northwich (remember us? .. oh well;) )What`s York`s best Suburb for Pubs n Chippies?
Vital Football

Latest York City News

York City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "A great club like Liverpool were grateful for winning the Carling Cup this season and I want to win the FA Trophy, the North Riding Senior Cup on Tuesday and then the play-off final" - Gary Mills
- (Added by: Winehouse)
Current Poll (see more polls)
How do you rate manager Martin Gray's performance after his first seven games in charge?
Suggested By: Vital York City
Excellent3%
Very Good4%
Good42%
Average47%
Below average4%
Poor0%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Yorkshire Bear4
2.VitalYorkCity2
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
From Northwich (remember us? .. oh well;) )What`s York`s best Suburb for Pubs n Chippies?
11 September 2017 22:02 Post ID: #9418
Ay up from mid Cheshire. I hope you too recall some good encounters between City and Vics over a couple of seasons. You lot will surely eventually get back were you belong - certainly for geographical reasons become a yo-yo club between the 2nd and 3rd flight of English pro` footie(?) - Northwich, however, is ever decreasing circles - now 4 "senior" clubs fighting over about 600 fans - v sad. 1874 is the main hope, but even they are playing out of town.
Anyroad, what I wanted to ask was - Is there a decent suburb of York / spot along a reasonably- regular bus route which has a pub with good and not-too-expensive real ale and a good chippy / veggie eatery, please?
Hope I get a response on this message board and don`t have to switch it to one of the busier one`s - we are coming over on Thursday.
Sincere best wishes for the future ground and playing-wise.
Green With NV
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
11 September 2017 22:05 Post ID: #9420 - in reply to #9418
PS Cracking 2-2 draw at the Victoria Stadium mid-week one time. I recall your fans` celebrations to one goal had a real "edge"
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: