York City Quizball
1. Name the goalkeeper signed on loan from Portsmouth in October 1991?
2. Who appears first in the alphabetical listing of players to have represented the club?
3. Who become the first player to score a hat-trick on his debut for York since Arthur Bottom when netting a treble in August 2005?
4. York avoided relegation from Division Three in 1972-73 on goal average after winning their final game of the season on which ground?
5. How many times has York's Clubman of the Year been won by a goalkeeper?
6. From which club did York sign Keith Houchen for £15,000 in March 1984?
7. Which club did York beat 4-0 at Bootham Crescent on the opening day of the 1980-81 season?
8. Which seventeen-year-old goalkeeper made his York debut at Peterborough in October 1969?
9. Which on loan Burnley player scored for York as a debut substitute in a 1-1 home draw against Torquay in November 1988?
10. Who appears second on the list of all-time appearances for the club?