York City Quizball
1. Who were legend Keith Walwyn's three other Football League clubs?
2. If former duo Ryan Bowman and Michael Coulson both scored in an SPL fixture which two sides would be playing?
3. What is returned 'Wembley twice' supremo Gary Mills' middle name?
Gary Mills - What's in a name?
4. Who wore the number eight shirt in City's dramatic Wembley play-off final victory against Crewe Alexandra in 1993?
5. Former players Ted MacDougall, Steve James and Tony Young all link York City to which club?
Ted MacDougall links one great club to another
6. Which London side narrowly defeated City by a single-goal on the opening day of the 1976-77 season?
7. The famous 'Happy Wanderers' reached the FA Cup semi-final in 1954-55, but what was most significant about their exit from the same competition the following season?
The fabulous 'Happy Wanderers' in FA Cup semi-final action
8. Which former Premier League title-winner scored York's winning goal against Swansea City on the opening day of the 1999-2000 season?
9. Striker Gordon Staniforth initially arrived on loan at Bootham Crescent with which other Hull City player in December 1976?
10. From which club did goalkeeper Dean Kiely join York in May 1990?
Dean Kiely - Destined to become a great signing
11. Which player scored City's last-ever goal in the second tier of English football in April 1976?
12. Which famous manager faced York in his first game in charge of his new club in November 1973?
13. From which club did City sign striker Neil Tolson in 1996?
14. Pint-sized striker James Turley scored only twice in 22 games for the club but what was so significant about the first of those goals?
15. The following players have all scored in the month of December for the Minstermen during their history but can you unscramble them?
(a) Beanstalk Icon (b) Harrow Dry Noel (c) Calm Rail Swim (d) Chef Wrestle (e) Dad Coins Lion (f) Magician Road Bib (g) Emperor Tiler (h) Agreed Idiom Logo (i) Weed Soldier