York City Futsal Quizball
1. Which club finished as runners-up to York last season in National Super League North?
2. And by how many points did City eventually secure the title?
3. Which side did York defeat 3-1 away on the opening day of the current season?
4. Two goalkeepers have already scored for City this season but can you name them?
5. Which player scored twice during the recent defeat at leaders Reading Escolla?
Photo: York City Futsal
Q2. York City were Super League North champions but by how many points?
6. Which player was appointed captain for this season?
7. James Briars scored eight goals for York last season but now plays for which Super League club?
8. Who is City's current top scorer this season?
9. York suffered a first league defeat since March 2016 in October but at which venue?
10. Which player joined City from Italian club Petrarca in September?
Photo: Ian Parker
Q14. Fabinho Almeida scored twice against which club in October?
11. In August a former favourite returned to the club but who was it?
12. Which Spanish newcomer netted on his City debut at Manchester in October?
13. Which are the only club to prevent City from scoring so far this season?
14. Regular favourite Fabinho Almeida scored twice against which club in October?
15. Can you work out the City players hidden in anagram form?
(a) Judge Legion (b) Diamond Charm (c) Invoke Novels (d) Ambient Jet So (e) Caramel Tonight